Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information provided by you is not sold to or shared with other parties for any commercial purposes other than normal order fulfilment and confidential site activity or sales tracking.
Not with standing the above, AOX may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
1. We have your consent to share the information;
2. We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
3. We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of AOX to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us);
4. We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process
You acknowledge that you are aware of security and privacy limitations, including but not limited to:
1. the limitation of security, privacy and authentication measures and features in our system;
2. that data or information on the Service may be subject to eavesdropping, sniffing, spoofing, forgery, spamming, “impostering”, tampering, breaking passwords, harassment, fraud, electronic trespassing, hacking, nuking, system contamination (including, without limitation, viruses, worms and Trojan horses) causing unauthorized, damaging or harmful access and/or retrieval of information and data on your computer;
3. may be subject to other security or privacy hazards; or
4. may not reach its destination or may reach an erroneous address or recipient.
Personally Identifiable Information
AOX gathers the following types of information from users:
1. Information that users provide through optional, voluntary submissions. These are voluntary submissions to register as members, to receive our electronic newsletters and from participation in polls and surveys;
2. Information AOX gathers through aggregated tracking information derived mainly by tallying page views throughout our sites. This information allows us to better tailor our content to readers’ needs by helping our advertisers and sponsors better understand the demographics of our audience
We will retain in our files information of our customer history which include but not limited to, past purchases, filter change records and servicing records.
AOX tracks user traffic patterns throughout all of our sites. However, we do not correlate this information with data about individual users.
AOX sometimes tracks and catalogues the search terms that users enter in our Search Engine, but this tracking is never associated with individual users. We use tracking information to determine users’ content preferences, based on traffic in those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us to build a better service for you.
AOX may insert a cookie to our website visitors in order to conduct retargeting marketing campaigns. You can turn it off by clearing your browsing history or reject the cookie if you have set your browser to warn you beforehand.